Making your pet’s appointment is easy! Simply click on the date that best works for you, fill out this form, and make your payment. You will receive a confirmation email with pre-surgical instructions. Please read them carefully. If you are scheduling for multiple pets, you will need to complete a separate form and pay for each one separately.
* Must be at least 2 months old to have surgery.
* You and your pet must check-in for your appointment at 7:15am at the Kansas Humane Society, 3313 N. Hillside. Doors are locked promptly at 8:00am!
* Please have all cats in carriers when checking in.
* Cats that cannot be handled do not use this form! Please see our Feral/TNR page for information on feral cats (https://www.kshumane.org/services/feral-tnr.html)
* During check-in you will be asked to provide your proof of income showing that your annual household income is $40,000 or less.
* You must pick up your pet between 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. the same day.
* If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact us with 24 hour notice to receive a full refund or you will be charged the full surgery fee.
IF NO DATES APPEAR, THEN WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DATES AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE!