Making your pet’s appointment is easy! Simply click on the date that best works for you, fill out the form, and make your payment. You will receive a confirmation email with pre-surgical instructions. Please read them carefully. If you are scheduling for multiple pets, you will need to complete a separate form and pay for each one separately.
* Must be at least 2 months old.
* If you are scheduling a giant breed dog (Great Danes, Mastiffs, Pyrenees, or other large/tall breeds), please check the calendar for the "NO GIANT DOGS" memo and do not book those days. Or you can call us at 316-220-8719 before making the appointment to inquire about kennel space. We can only accommodate ONE giant breed dog per day.
* You and your pet must check-in for your appointment at 7:15am at the Kansas Humane Society, 3313 N. Hillside. Doors are locked promptly at 8:00am!
* Please have all dogs on a leash when checking in.
* During check-in you will be asked to provide your proof of income showing that your annual household income is $40,000 or less.
* You must pick up your pet between 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. the same day.
*If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact us with 24 hour notice to receive a full refund or you will be charged the full surgery fee.
IF NO DATES APPEAR, THEN WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DATES AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE!